THEY’RE BEST FRIENDS… HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE NOW…
Magical pond that changes color with the weather
Kent Shiraishi took these photos of the Blue Pond, a beautiful body of water in Hokkaido, Japan. Blue Pond receives so much attention because of its shimmering blue hue, which changes into a lovely green in certain light. This pond owes its colors to aluminium hydroxide, a mineral which reflects blue light.
Click here to watch more of Jordan Klepper and Jessica Williams’s safety tips for college students from last night’s Daily Show.
I wanna be
where the people are
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the freaking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue